Monday, December 29, 2014

Aloha Family!
It is a snowy day here in Utah, with a high of 26 and a low of 1. I know its so great! I am freezing. I am getting better at driving in the snow. The key is to go slow... I hope that you all had a great Christmas! We had a pretty fun day. We ate lots of food! Got lots of food to take home. It was sad to see it finish. 
We got news on Sunday that they are officially splitting the stake. And I don't why it's so hard, but it is hard, because there are so many people that I love and so many people we have been working with. I think that this is getting me ready to really leave everyone. It's okay, the work is going to flourish and I am excited!

I guess the things that I have had to learn this week, is that the Lord always has a plan. No matter what. We need to have faith and faith in Jesus Christ is coupled with obedience. It goes hand in hand. I know that this is short, but it's something that is important. When we are obedient and have faith, when things happen that is hard or a change it is easier to handle. 

I love you all! Have a great New Year!

Love,
Sister Swain


 

No comments:

Post a Comment