Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Dear Family,

So this week...pretty much the same as last week. Still trying to find people to teach. We have a lot of potentials, we just have to get them to commit to meet with us. It's let our mission president said,"Sisters, your sheep don't like fences." I'm really just learning how to be patient. And I know that it's in the Lord's timing. Not mine. And i'm realizing that because my district leader is now teaching a man that I taught a year ago in South Jordan. And he's preparing to get baptized. It's really cool. 
So one of the people that we are trying to meet with bore his testimony on Sunday. He just got up there and said that he's been reading The Book of Mormon and praying and that it's the first time he's ever had religion in his life and that he feels like a super hero! So miracles happen everyday!

So today we got to go to the temple that is why i'm writing you today. We went to the Draper Temple and there I was able to feel peace and comfort. And I know that if we prepare ourselves to go to the temple that the Lord will answer our prayers and strengthen us. I have just felt stress and there have been a lot of thoughts in my mind. After going to the temple I feel rejuvenated and I am reminded of how the covenants i've made in the temple give us strength and protection. I am so grateful to live during a time when there are so many temples. 

I hope that you're all doing well! Thank you for your prayers!

Love, Sister Swain

 

No comments:

Post a Comment