Monday, February 3, 2014

This week the weather has been pretty nice. We had a snow storm, which was good because it cleared out the inversion.
So I've been transferred back to South Jordan. I'm in the same zone just in a different stake. And I've been called as a Sister Training Leader. So I have a car... And I have to go to meetings..And I go on exchanges with other Sisters that we are over about once a week. Ya, I was pretty shocked when they called me to this, but my mission president said that he felt strongly that I should be called to this. So I just have faith.
My new area is an adjustment because Kearns is the coveted area in the mission. It is the highest baptizing in the mission. And I was sad to leave because we had some good work going there. And we were teaching a lot! Being back in South Jordan we average about 1-3 lessons a week. So its a little more challenging. But we have some great ideas to hopefully get the members involved and fellow shipping. 
My new companion is from Massachusetts she has been out for 9 months. And she is awesome! We have a lot of fun together.
This is going to be a short letter because not a lot has happened this week. But one thing that I learned this week, is that the Lord knows us so much better than we know ourselves. He knows what we can become. All we need to do is keep His commandments and trust Him. As a missionary everyone that I meet I try to see what they can become, but I never think about what I can become. When we teach about obedience and ask them to just try it because we'
re never going to see the blessings unless we try to do what the Lord has asked us to do. So Heavenly Father has asked me to be a missionary and to live the commandments which He has given me. And I'll never know what I can become until I trust Him and His plan for me. Where there is fear, faith cannot be.
I hope that this makes sense..
But I love you all!
P.S. Sister Jade Olszowka is in my zone! It's so fun!

-Sister Swain

No comments:

Post a Comment